- WASH your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing for any reason.
- SALINE rinse as needed during healing. For certain placements it may be easier to apply using clean gauze saturated with saline solution. A brief rinse afterward will remove any residue.
- If your piercer suggests using soap, gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed. Avoid using harsh soaps, or soaps with dyes, fragrances, or triclosan.
- RINSE thoroughly to remove all traces of the soap from the piercing. It is not necessary to rotate the jewelry through the piercing.
- DRY by gently patting with clean, disposable paper products because cloth towels can harbor bacteria and snag on jewelry, causing injury.
- AVOID cleaning with alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, antibacterial soaps, iodine, or any harsh products, as these can damage cells. Also avoid ointments as they prevent necessary air circulation.
- AVOID submerging the piercing in unhygienic bodies of water such as lakes, pools, hot tubs, etc. Or, protect your piercing using a waterproof wound sealant bandage. These are available at most drugstores and work best for nipple, navel, and surface piercing placements.
- During healing: some discoloration, itching, secretion of a whitish-yellow fluid (not pus) that will form some crust on the jewelry. The tissue may tighten around the jewelry as it heals.
*I went in today with 3 of my friends. we were all getting some type of piercing done. Johnny did all of our piercings. He got all 4 of us done is probably less than like 40 minutes.We all felt really nervous at first, and he made us super comfortable and at ease. He did absolutely AMAZING and gave us great tips for the healing process. We sat and chatted with them a few minutes after, amazing people. We will def be going back! -Lexie
*Super comfortable and really nice, nose piercer is really fun and good at keeping you calm. Price was great and the results were super cool. -Ciara
*If you’re in the area and looking to get a tattoo or piercing, look no further. Professional, sanitary, and super friendly. -Mark
*Got a lip piercing and was very fast. And piercer did amazing job will be coming back for my septum next very happy. -Brittany